A proven content marketing vehicle which delivers great value. How else could you get 30 minutes of live, undivided attention with potential customers to present your thought-leadership message?
In addition to getting the FastCast benefits and the exclusive database of registrants, we put together the creative and get your message in front of this key audience. All FastCasts include a customized, dynamic marketing blitz which we develop and run for you. This high-impact digital marketing consists of e-Newsletter ads, various website ads and dedicated emails.
The marketing campaign exposure and leads/database alone have a value of $13,000. You will be hard pressed to find better ROI than this.
As a sponsor, you get:
- Sole-sponsored, custom content—you choose your topic. We'll assist in copy review, slide generation and provide experience and expertise to assure a successful event.
- You select speaker/presenter
- Presentation is 30 minutes, prompting cleaning decision makers to continue the dialogue after the event.
- Exclusive branding on promo emails during the two weeks prior to the webcast.
- Promote to your prospect list (optional)
- Your logo appears on screen throughout the presentation
- You get the exclusive database of registrants and attendees—email address, name, title, company, city/state, phone
- You get the FastCast to post on your website and use in your sales and marketing efforts.
- 60-day topic exclusivity (30 days before and 30 days after)
- Logo and URL
- Fastcast title
- Fastcast summary with learning objectives
- Presenter name, photo and bio
- Presenter contact information
- Image for promotion (product image or promotional image)
- Powerpoint presentation slides (The industry average is roughly 1 minute per slide, and fastcast are capped at 30 minutes)
Advertising Policies and Guidelines
* We currently do not accept bit.ly links for advertising urls because of tracking and deliverability issues.
E-mail ads to email@example.com
A powerful, effortless opportunity to position your company as a content provider. Sponsoring a webcast gives you an hour of live, undivided attention with potential customers. Plus you receive a database of all registrants and attendees — including email addresses.
Its a perfect approach to brand your company as an expert solutions provider while generating potential customers for your digital sales funnel.
These webcasts include a pre-event marketing blitz which we develop and run. This digital-marketing includes e-Newsletter ads, various website ads and dedicated emails all timed before the event to maximize registration. The value of the marketing exposure, brand enhancement, and leads/database is over $11,000.
Up to four companies share sponsorship of this event.
Benefits — Before the Webcast
Your logo links to your website in the attendance-building email campaign to cleaning decision makers.
Your logo links to your website on the webcast's home page.
Get market data by asking one single-answer multiple-choice question on the registration page (with up to 5 possible responses).
Benefits — During Webcast
Your company introduced as a sponsor at the beginning of the webcast
Your logo appears on screen throughout the webcast.
Benefits — After the Webcast
You receive a database of registrants and attendees (Email address, Name, Title, Company, City/State, Phone).
You get 12 months of bonus exposure as the webcast is archived on CleanLink.com.
Receive contact information of cleaning decision makers who viewed the archived Webcast on CleanLink.
Sponsorship close & materials due: 2/26/19
This webcast provides an overview of new and trending flooring and how changes in their manufacture and composition can – and should – impact how they are cleaned and maintained.
Sponsorship close & materials due: 4/23/19
Get the latest news in new cleaning technologies, including nanotechnology, electrostatic, and engineered water. Attendees will come away with an understanding of the features, benefits and practicality of incorporating these technologies into a cleaning program.
Sponsorship close & materials due: 5/15/19
Understanding common (and not-so-common) vulnerabilities in a cleaning program is essential to improving occupant health and mitigating the spread of infection. This webcast sheds light on common pain points in any cleaning program and offers insights into how to reduce risking the spread of infection.
Sponsorship close & materials due: 7/17/19
This webcast showcases one school's approach to planning and implementing a cleaning program that supports a healthy school environment from program development to equipment selection to staff training and community engagement.
Sponsorship close & materials due: 8/27/19
How will four new slip standards going into effect in 2019 impact cleaning and floor care programs, not to mention training and product selection? This webcast provides answers.
Sponsorship close & materials due: 9/19/19
Sustainability initiatives in facilities aren't new, but cleaning programs remain as an overlooked opportunity to get greener. This webcast addresses how chemical selection and cleaning processes can have significant environmental payoff on an organization's environmental goals.