A proven content marketing vehicle which delivers great value. How else could you get 30 minutes of live, undivided attention with potential customers to present your thought-leadership message?
In addition to getting the FastCast benefits and the exclusive database of registrants, we put together the creative and get your message in front of this key audience. All FastCasts include a customized, dynamic marketing blitz which we develop and run for you. This high-impact digital marketing consists of e-Newsletter ads, various website ads and dedicated emails.
The marketing campaign exposure and leads/database alone have a value of $13,000. You will be hard pressed to find better ROI than this.
As a sponsor, you get:
- Sole-sponsored, custom content—you choose your topic. We'll assist in copy review, slide generation and provide experience and expertise to assure a successful event.
- You select speaker/presenter
- Presentation is 30 minutes, prompting cleaning decision makers to continue the dialogue after the event.
- Exclusive branding on promo emails during the two weeks prior to the webcast.
- Promote to your prospect list (optional)
- Your logo appears on screen throughout the presentation
- You get the exclusive database of registrants and attendees—email address, name, title, company, city/state, phone
- You get the FastCast to post on your website and use in your sales and marketing efforts.
- 60-day topic exclusivity (30 days before and 30 days after)
- Logo and URL
- Fastcast title
- Fastcast summary with learning objectives
- Presenter name, photo and bio
- Presenter contact information
- Image for promotion (product image or promotional image)
- Powerpoint presentation slides (The industry average is roughly 1 minute per slide, and fastcast are capped at 30 minutes)
Advertising Policies and Guidelines
* We currently do not accept bit.ly links for advertising urls because of tracking and deliverability issues.
E-mail ads to firstname.lastname@example.org
A powerful, effortless opportunity to position your company as a content provider. Sponsoring a webcast gives you an hour of live, undivided attention with potential customers. Plus you receive a database of all registrants and attendees — including email addresses.
Its a perfect approach to brand your company as an expert solutions provider while generating potential customers for your digital sales funnel.
These webcasts include a pre-event marketing blitz which we develop and run. This digital-marketing includes e-Newsletter ads, various website ads and dedicated emails all timed before the event to maximize registration. The value of the marketing exposure, brand enhancement, and leads/database is over $11,000.
Up to four companies share sponsorship of this event.
Benefits — Before the Webcast
Your logo links to your website in the attendance-building email campaign to cleaning decision makers.
Your logo links to your website on the webcast's home page.
Get market data by asking one single-answer multiple-choice question on the registration page (with up to 5 possible responses).
Benefits — During Webcast
Your company introduced as a sponsor at the beginning of the webcast
Your logo appears on screen throughout the webcast.
Benefits — After the Webcast
You receive a database of registrants and attendees (Email address, Name, Title, Company, City/State, Phone).
You get 12 months of bonus exposure as the webcast is archived on CleanLink.com.
Receive contact information of cleaning decision makers who viewed the archived Webcast on CleanLink.
The "Patient Hot Zone" — a 36-inch area around the patient's bed — has the potential to be more contaminated than the patient's restroom. During this webcast we will discuss why this area is so contaminated and what environmental services professionals can do to mitigate infections and reduce cross-contamination in the patient hot zone.
A clean school can greatly impact the overall performance of the students but can also provide challenges for the janitorial staff. During this webcast we will review five challenges to cleaning a school environment including indoor air pollutants, correct product selection, chemical dilution ratios, cleaning scheduling and frequency, and reinforcing infection control policies.
This webcast will identify the best way to care for various flooring types. It will identify the best products to use and the best practices for care for the most common types of flooring, including LVT, tile and grout, natural stone, and more.
As we start another cold and flu season, how does the custodial team ensure the safety of the building tenants? This webcast will address different infections and how to best combat them. It will cover best infection control policies, proper cleaning techniques of high-touch surfaces and other best practices to promote healthy tenants.