An unfiltered way to get your message into the hands of our engaged readers interested in your products and solutions. We deliver your message directly to the inboxes of distributors, contractors or facility cleaning managers.
Sanitary Maintenance - 16,000 Distributors
Contracting Profits - 16,000 Building Service Contractors
Facility Cleaning Decisions - 30,000 Facility Cleaning Managers
Whole Industry - 62,000
A proven content marketing vehicle which delivers great value. How else could you get 30 minutes of live, undivided attention with potential customers to present your thought-leadership message?
In addition to getting the FastCast benefits and the exclusive database of registrants, we put together the creative and get your message in front of this key audience. All FastCasts include a customized, dynamic marketing blitz which we develop and run for you. This high-impact digital marketing consists of e-Newsletter ads, various website ads and dedicated emails.
The marketing campaign exposure and leads/database alone have a value of $13,000. You will be hard pressed to find better ROI than this.
As a sponsor, you get:
- Sole-sponsored, custom content—you choose your topic. We'll assist in copy review, slide generation and provide experience and expertise to assure a successful event.
- You select speaker/presenter
- Presentation is 30 minutes, prompting cleaning decision makers to continue the dialogue after the event.
- Exclusive branding on promo emails during the two weeks prior to the webcast.
- Promote to your prospect list (optional)
- Your logo appears on screen throughout the presentation
- You get the exclusive database of registrants and attendees—email address, name, title, company, city/state, phone
- You get the FastCast to post on your website and use in your sales and marketing efforts.
- 60-day topic exclusivity (30 days before and 30 days after)
Prospect Nurturing Campaign
Our Nurturing Campaign moves prospects down the sales funnel based on their responses to a series of your messages delivered directly to decision makers' inboxes: distributors, contractors and/or facility cleaning managers. This three-part email campaign consists of multiple deployments. If the receiver responds to your first message, we “drip” them down the funnel to a second, more focused message with additional information. If the receiver does not respond to the first email, we send it again with a slightly modified subject line. All who respond to the second round of emails get a third message with more specific information or you may want to offer a content asset to capture them as a lead.
When the three-part campaign is finished, you will get the contact information (postal/phone) of everyone who clicked on any of the emails and a breakdown of which emails they clicked on for lead scoring.
The three-part campaign:
Send all: Creative 1 / Subject line 1
Send openers: Creative 2 / Subject Line 2
Send non openers: Creative 1 / Subject Line 4
Send all previous openers: Creative 3 / Subject Line 3
Total creatives: 3
Total subject lines: 4
Subject: The robotics revolution and your cleaning business
For openers of 1:
Subject: Find out if your cleaning operations are a good fit for robotic cleaning machines
For non-openers of 1:
Subject: Are robotic cleaning machines right for your business?
Creative: repeats phase 1
Subject: Best practices for selecting equipment and partners for new job start-ups